Saturday, January 9, 2010

Waiting to go into the operating room...

She is almost here, Erica is in the delivery room, at about 9:51 "getting comfortable." I am almost ready to go in. I'm told the intervening period between when I go in and when I meet her is quite short. Nerves are starting to hit a bit...

While I have a few spare moments to ruminate, I will do so. Hospitals have several beeping sounds going all of the time. Couldn't it just beep when something goes wrong? We also heard a "Code Blue" call when we first arrived. Not sure what that was...

I'm sure it will be quickly figured out that, despite other ways in which it could be construed, her first name is pronounced "Lay-Ton" and her middle "A Lane". Pretty simple. We both love the name and it's literally the only one we could agree on.

No comments:

Post a Comment